Avocado Tuna Salad
- 4 cans tuna, drained
- 2 avocados, smashed
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 cups mixed greens
- Cayenne pepper
1. Place avocado, lime juice, salt, and cayenne pepper in a mixing bowl and use a fork to mash into a paste.
2. Add in the tuna and mix well.
3. Pile mixed greens on a plate or bowl.
4. Top the mixed greens with the tuna mixture.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Sweet and Sour Cabbage... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Apricot Smash 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Cranberry Banana Oatmeal Pancakes 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad with Avocado... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Sautéed Cod with Pea Cream 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Red Curry Shrimp Dumplings 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Broiled Salmon with Thai Sweet... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Tuna Tartar with Spicy Mayonnaise 4.3/5 (10 Votes)