Broiled Salmon with Thai Sweet Chili Glaze
- 1-1 1/2 lbs (or 4 6-oz pieces) salmon, skin on or off
- 6 tbsp Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp peeled and finely grated fresh ginger
- 1-2 green onions, green parts only, finely sliced
Set oven rack 5-6 inches from top of oven and preheat broiler.
Make marinade by combining sweet chili sauce, soy sauce and ginger in a shallow baking dish. Spoon 1/4 cup marinade into a small dish and set aside. Add salmon fillets, skin side up, to remaining marinade and marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator.
Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Transfer salmon fillets to prepared baking sheet, skin side down, and drizzle a bit of marinade over top. Go easy - you don't want it to pool too much on the baking sheet because it will burn in the oven. Broil salmon for 6-10 minutes, or until browned in spots and almost opaque in the center. Transfer salmon to serving platter and pour reserved sauce over top. Garnish with green onions and serve hot.
You'll also love
- Coconut Rice with Sweet Chili Sauce 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Slow Cooked Roast & Gravy with... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Plum Buckle 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Pancit Malabon Phillipine Seafood... 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Chez Nancy Lobster 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- New Orleans-Style Crawfish... 3.8/5 (170 Votes)
- Rockfish and Spinach Bake 3.7/5 (366 Votes)
- One Pan Baked Salmon & Vegetables 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
Review this recipe