Tuna Tartar with Spicy Mayonnaise
Tuna tartare with a spice mayonnaise mixture is perfect as an appetizer or lunch. Serve with pita chips, tortilla chips or eat just the way it is - yum!
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- 1 pound sushi-grade tuna, cut into 1/4 in. cubes
- 1 Haas avocado, cut into 1/2 in. cubes
- 1/2 cup cucumber, cut into 1/4 in. cubes
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons spicy chili paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from fionalikesfood.com
In a medium bowl, combine tuna, avocado, cucumber and onions
In a separate bowl, combine mayonnaise, honey, chili paste, sesame oil, soy sauce, wasabe paste, salt and pepper.
Pour dressing over tuna mixture and toss until well coated.
Serve chilled with deep fried tortillas or chips.
You'll also love
- Cheese & Onion Sandwiches with HP... 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- One Pan Baked Salmon & Vegetables 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Manila Clam Chowder 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Jamie’s Easy Baked Salmon 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Cajun Bacon Tuna Pasta Bake 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
Review this recipe