Nice holiday slushy that is made with Apricot Brandy
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- 10 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can frozen orange juice (defrosted)
- 1 can frozen lemon aid (defrosted)
- 750 ml apricot brandy
- 2 liter bottle of grapefruit soda/pop (squirt, fresca)
In large sauce pan bring water and sugar to boil.
Remove from heat when sugar has dissolved.
Let cool to room temperature.
Stir in juices and brandy.
Poor into large freezer container and freeze for a couple of days.
To serve scrape out apricot mixture into q glass, fill just a little over half way and then add pop and stir. Enjoy
You'll also love
- Carrot Cake No Bake Cookie Balls 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Baked Gnocchi 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Cranberry Banana Oatmeal Pancakes 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Ginger Pear Shortcakes 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Apricot Bars With Shortbread Crust 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
Review this recipe