Chesapeake Crab Dip
This Chesapeake Bay Crab Dip recipe is super fresh; almost as fresh as the crabs themselves.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, seafood seasoning and garlic salt.
Fold in crab.
Transfer to a greased 9-in. pie plate.
Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
Bake at 325°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly.
Serve warm with crackers.
Yield: 2 1/4 cups.
You'll also love
- Paleo Sweet Potato Casserole 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Crispy Potato Gnocchi with... 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Lobster Cakes with spicey Cilantro... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs 4.1/5 (67 Votes)
- Christmas Poke Cake 4.3/5 (64 Votes)
- Guacamole & Sweet Potato Chips 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- SHRIMP SCAMPI RECIPE WITH SAUCE 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- 7-Layer Cranberry Cobb Dip 4.3/5 (7 Votes)