Chinese Style Broccoli with Mushrooms
Chinese-Style broccoli with mushrooms is a quick, easy and delicious side for all your Asian-inspired meals.
Adapted from blog.seasonwithspice.com
1. Boil a large pot of water, and blanch broccoli for half a minute. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok, and sauté garlic, onion and ginger until fragrant. Add carrots, mushrooms and 2-3 tbsp water. Cook for two minutes, stirring frequently.
3. When the vegetables are softened, add the broccoli, seasoning, a bit more water, and cook for another two minutes (keep stirring). Add the diluted cornstarch and mix well. Boil the sauce for a minute, until it thickens.
4. Taste and adjust seasonings, if necessary. Enjoy!
Optional for serving: Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
You'll also love
- Lazy Hawaiian Chicken 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Chicken and Veggies Stir Fry 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Savory Cheese & Onion Appetizer... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Prawn and Mushroom Mayo salad 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Gorgonzola Notta Pasta with... 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Skillet Chicken & Mushrooms - Low... 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Low-Sugar Orange Chicken 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
Review this recipe