Raspberry Baked Brie
Filled with fresh raspberries, raspberry jam, and tangy Brie cheese, this Raspberry Baked Brie is made simply by using storebought Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls as the crust encasing this appetizer. Serve this recipe with assorted crackers, sliced fruits, fresh vegetables, and toasted bread slices for a rich and delicious appetizer that everyone is going to love.
- 1 (8-ounce) can Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8-ounce) round Brie cheese
- 1 tablespoon seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries, do not use frozen
- 1 egg, beaten
- assorted crackers or slices baguette French bread
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 350°F.
Unroll dough; separate crosswise into 2 sections. Press each section into 6-inch square, firmly pressing perforations to seal. Place cheese on center of 1 dough square; top with jam and raspberries.
With small cookie or canapé cutter, cut 1 shape from each corner of remaining dough square, 1-inch from the center of square; set cutouts aside. Place square on top of cheese round. Press dough evenly around cheese, folding bottom edges over top edges; press to seal completely. Place on cookie sheet.
Brush dough with beaten egg. Arrange dough cutouts on top; brush with egg.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet; place on serving plate. Cool 10 minutes. Serve warm with crackers. Store in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate with... 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Watermelon Pizza 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Double Blueberry Muffins 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Cranberry-Bourbon Relish 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Blood-Red Hot Chocolate &... 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Sticky Caramel Pumpkin... 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Oven Baked Raspberry Crumble Cake 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Marinated Japanese Chicken Wings 4.5/5 (29 Votes)