Baked Brie with Raspberry Jam, Almonds, & Cranberries
Pamper your guests this holiday season with this decadent and delicious treat, Baked Brie with Raspberry Jam, Almonds, & Cranberries. Yum!
- 1 10x10-inch piece frozen puff pastry, defrosted
- 1 (8-ounce) wheel Brie cheese, rind intact
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, softened in hot water, drained, and patted dry
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon water
- Crackers (optional for serving)
- Sliced baguette (optional for serving)
- Sliced apples (optional for serving)
- Grapes (optional for serving)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Combine the egg yolk and water in a small bowl, then set aside.
Slice the Brie in half (like a bagel) so you have two circles.
Place the puff pastry on a nonstick or parchment paper-lined cookie sheet. Spoon out 1 tablespoon of the raspberry jam and drop it in the middle of the puff pastry. Spread the jam into a circle approximately the size of the Brie. Place one half of the Brie, rind-side down, on the jam.
Spread 1 tablespoon of jam over the Brie then sprinkle the almonds and cranberries on top. Place the second half of the Brie, rind-side up on top, and spread with the remaining raspberry jam.
Brush the edges of the puff pastry with the egg wash, then fold up the edges to cover the cheese. Trim any excess pastry and press to seal.
Flip the covered Brie over and brush the other side with the remaining egg wash. Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let stand for 15 to 20 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers, baguette, apples, or grapes.
You'll also love
- Harvest Pork Stew 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Hazel's Baked Corn Pudding 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Mini Pineapple Upside Down Cakes 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Avocado Hummus 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Herb-Crusted Rack of Lamb with... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Strawberry-Jicama Toss 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Satay-Style Pork Stew 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Cranberry Walnut Coffeecake or... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)