Bisquick® Potato Pancakes
Impress your friends with these simple and delicious pan-fried potato pancakes made with shredded hash brown potatoes, eggs, milk, Bisquick, and green onion.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (20 oounce) package refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 2 tablespoons green onion, thinly sliced or onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Beat eggs in medium bowl with hand beater until fluffy. Stir in milk, potatoes, Bisquick, onions and salt. Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Using 1/4 cup potato mixture for each pancake, place 8 mounds into skillet. Flatten each with spatula to about 4 inches in diameter.
Cook pancakes about 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining tablespoon butter and potato mixture. Add additional butter as needed to prevent sticking.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Beef & Rice Casserole 4.1/5 (86 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Salisbury Steak w/ Mushroom Gravy... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Sweet Onion Chicken 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Holiday Poke Cupcakes 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Scrumptious Apple Pie 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Pesto Caprese Potato Salad 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Apple Latkes 4/5 (5 Votes)