Holiday Poke Cupcakes
Dress your cupcakes in their festive best with the poke-cake treatment in red gelatin and a Christmas tree marshmallow topper.
- 1 (2-layer size) package white cake mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (3-ounce) package JELL-O Gelatin, any red flavor
- 1 (8-ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- Red or green food coloring
- Suggested decorations: colored sugar, colored sprinkles, crushed candy canes and/or JET-PUFFED HOLIDAY MALLOWS Marshmallows
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Prepare cake batter and bake as directed for cupcakes. Cool in pans 10 minutes. Pierce tops with fork.
Add boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Spoon over cupcakes. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Remove from pans.
Tint Cool Whip with food coloring; spread onto cupcakes. Decorate as desired.
You'll also love
- Scrumptious Apple Pie 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Halloween Snickerdoodles with... 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Cherry Bonbon Cookies 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Eggnog Pound Cake 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Moravian Christmas Cookies 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- No Bake Bourbon Pecan Truffles 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcakes 4.4/5 (36 Votes)