2-Ingredient Creamy Vanilla Rice Pudding
This rice pudding recipe comes together with 2 ingredients that you already have in your kitchen, and although, it is quick and easy to make, this recipe is sure to please everyone's sweet tooth. Utilizing, French vanilla creamer and uncooked rice you can make this recipe on your stovetop or in your slow cooker for complete ease. Serve with sliced strawberries and a sprinkle of cinnamon to add an extra special touch.
- 1 cup uncooked Arborio rice
- 2 cups Coffee-Mate French Vanilla Creamer
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch of ground cinnamon, optional
- Chopped fruit, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from theslowroasteditalian.com
Combine ingredients in an 8-quart saucepan over high heat and stir to combine. Bring to a medium boil or just to a boil, then reduce to simmer and cover. Do not bring this mixture to a roiling boil or else it will boil over and make a mess. Cook for 20 minutes.
Remove cover, increase temperature to medium-high, and stir constantly until rice is tender and pudding is thick and creamy, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and pour into serving dishes. Serve warm or chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
If desired add optional toppings right before serving.
Slow Cooker Method:
Combine ingredients in a 3-quart slow cooker. Stir, cover, and cook on high for 1 1/2 to 3 hours or until rice is soft and the pudding is thick. The more you stir the pudding the more it will thicken. Remove cover 15 minutes before the pudding is done and stir until the pudding is thick to your liking.
You'll also love
- Bisquick ~ Drop Biscuits 3.7/5 (992 Votes)
- Almond Milk Rice Pudding 4/5 (146 Votes)
- Creamy Rice Pudding 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Classic Boston Cream Poke Cake 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Ancho Cream Sauce 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Sausage & Penne Soup 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Gluten Free Banana Walnut Muffins 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Paleo Yummy Sweet Potato Gnocchi 4.3/5 (9 Votes)