Mediterranean Egg Casserole for Two
You can prepare this Mediterranean egg casserole for two the night before and pop it into the oven in the morning while you enjoy coffee and Mimosas!
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 3/4 chicken sausage link, cubed into small pieces
- 1/3 cup feta cheese crumbles, heaping
- 1 1/4 marinated artichoke heart, diced
- 2 slices bread cut into 1" cubes (any bread will work)
- You can use any combination of meat, cheese, and vegetable, as long as the meat and cheese are 1/3 cup each and the vegetable is equivalent to 2 green onions.
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper with a fork.
Add cubed sausage link pieces, feta and artichoke hearts and combine.
Add cubed bread and combine until all pieces of bread are coated with egg and the mixture becomes thick.
Pour into a small, greased casserole dish (less than 1 quart in size). Top with a sprinkle of extra feta, if desired.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Roasted Caramelized Veggies 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Charred Baby Octopus Salad 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Pork Loin in a bag in a Crock Pot 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken & Poblano Tacos with Crema 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Turkey Noodle Soup with Spinach 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Zesty Italian Tuna Casserole 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Reindeer Poop 4.4/5 (32 Votes)