Cotija Sweet Potato Fries
Try this delicious and easy recipe for tija Sweet Potato Fries.
- 5 medium sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt depending on taste
- 1/2 cup Cotija cheese
- olive oil to coat, approximately 1/4 cup
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from chef-in-training.com
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Slice Sweet potatoes into ¼x1/4 inch thick wedges.
Coat sweet potato slices lightly with olive oil.
Combine garlic powder, pepper, salt and Cotija cheese together in a large bowl. Toss in oil-coated sweet potatoes and cover to coat them with seasoning.
Spray two 18x13 inch cookie sheets with cooking spray. Evenly distribute sweet potato slices in a single layer across the cookie sheets.
Bake at 450 degrees F for 25-30 minutes until cooked to desired doneness.
Remove and let cool 5 minutes on cookie sheets before trying to remove.
You'll also love
- Garlic & Herb Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie Martini 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Pasta with shrimp and asparagus 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Maple Iced Pumpkin Blondies 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes using Canned... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Paleo Sweet Potato and Sausage... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Rhoda's Candied Sweet Potatoes -... 4.3/5 (27 Votes)