Paleo Sweet Potato and Sausage Frittata
- 1 pound sausage (we used anduille)
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and grated
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 bag baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Pepper to taste
1. In a large oven proof skillet, heat the coconut oil over medium heat.
2. Crumble in the sausage (remove from casing if necessary) and brown.
3. Add the shredded sweet potato and cook until the potatoes are tender.
4. Evenly spread the sausage mixture over the bottom of the pan. Whisk together the eggs, and pour evenly over the meat, sweet potato. Sprinkle all over with black pepper.
6. Cook for about 3 minutes or until bubbly and you can see that the edges of the frittata are almost done.
7. Transfer to the oven and cook under the broiler on low until the frittata is cooked all the way through.
You'll also love
- Chocolate chickpea chocolate chip... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Stir-Fried Broccoli & Water... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Rhoda's Candied Sweet Potatoes -... 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Candied Sweet Potatoes or Yams 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- White Beans with Spinach & Sausage 3.7/5 (284 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Onion... 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Fat Head Pizza 4.3/5 (22 Votes)