Cracked Out Chicken and Rice
This was so good, seriously delicious! It might be my favorite Chicken and Rice Bake. To complete the meal, serve with a simple garden salad. Enjoy!
- 2 cups chicken, chopped
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 packet dry ranch seasoning mix, 1 ounce
- 3/4 cup regular rice (not instant)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk (I used 1%)
Adapted from sites.google.com
Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
In a 9x9-inch pan, combine all ingredients.
Cover dish with foil. Bake for 35-40 minutes, stirring midway through cooking time.
You'll also love
- Easy Chicken and Dumpling Casserole 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Bacon Chocolate Scones 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Baked Split Chicken Breasts 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Stovetop White Chicken Chili Recipe 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Coconut Chicken and Rice Casserole 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Broccoli Chicken Bake 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Black Bean Mango Soup with Chicken 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken & Wild Rice Soup 4.2/5 (37 Votes)