Easy Chicken & Rice Wraps by Rice-A-Roni
- 1 (6.8-ounce) package RICE-A-RONI® Spanish Rice
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 16 ounces salsa**
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup canned black or red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen or canned corn, drained
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Shredded Cheddar cheese and sour cream, (optional)
- Or, use 2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes or 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can tomatoes, undrained and chopped, if desired.
1. In large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté rice-vermicelli mix with margarine until vermicelli is golden brown.
2. Slowly stir in 2 cups water, salsa, chicken and Special Seasonings; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover; simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until rice is tender and chicken is no longer pink inside.
3. Stir in beans and corn; let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve in tortillas with cheese and sour cream, if desired.
Tip To warm tortillas, wrap them in aluminum foil and bake in a 350°F oven for about 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and keep them in the oven until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Cinnamon Swirl Bread 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Sausage Cheese Bread Roll 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Chicken & Dumpling Casserole 4.4/5 (57 Votes)
- Cap'n Crunch Chicken Strips 4.2/5 (77 Votes)
- Carl's Jr. Ranch Crispy Chicken... 4.6/5 (52 Votes)
- Pulled Pork Melt 4.4/5 (56 Votes)
- Restaurant Style Salsa, adapted... 4.3/5 (63 Votes)
- Chili Chicken Lasagna 4.5/5 (53 Votes)