Broccoli Chicken Bake
A dinner recipe that everyone can agree on, this cheesy broccoli chicken bake is easy and delicious! Can be served without chicken for a quick side dish.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 1/2 cups cooked white rice
- 2 cups broccoli florets, steamed
- 3/4 cup parmesan or cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter
Preparation time 50mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from 12tomatoes.com
Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
Heat olive oil over medium-high heat and sauté onions until softened and translucent, 6 to 8 minutes.
Mix the chicken, sautéed onion, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, rice, broccoli and cheese in the baking dish.
Melt the butter in the microwave. Pour it over the casserole.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until heated through. Serve hot, topping with extra cheese if desired.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Mississippi Chicken Thighs 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Smoked Turkey Reubens 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Canned Chicken Noodle Casserole 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken & Wild Rice Soup 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Mexican Quinoa Chicken Fajita... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Broccoli Rabe with Beans and... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Beef Broccoli Lo Mein with Flank... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Spanish Chicken and Rice 4.6/5 (7 Votes)