Baked Split Chicken Breasts
- 2 large bone-in chicken breast halves with skin
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspooncoarse sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon table grind black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1.Combine olive oil,garlic, salt, black pepper, rosemary, and basil.Rub all over chicken. Arrange chicken in a large baking dish and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to eight hours.
2.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
3.Bake in preheated oven until chicken meat is no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, 45 to 60 minutes.
NOTE: Recipe can be doubled