Stovetop White Chicken Chili Recipe
If you love White Chicken Chili, you'll love this easy recipe.
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 clove garlic, minced fine
- 1 medium onion, diced fine
- 2 (15 oz.) cans of white beans, with liquids from beans (I used Cannellini and Navy Beans)
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chilis, with liquids from chilis
- 2 pkg. Williams Chicken Chili Seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 40mins
1. Add chicken to a 4-quart, heavy bottomed Dutch oven or stockpot. Add chicken stock and 1/2 packet of chicken chili seasoning mix. Cook until tender, about 15 minutes. About halfway through the chicken cooking process, add onion. Shred chicken with two forks and then add back to the liquid.
2. Add garlic, white beans, green chilis, 1.5 packets of chicken chili seasoning mix, salt and pepper to stockpot. Stir until well-combined. Taste for flavor and adjust to your preference.
3. Simmer (low rolling boil) over medium to low heat for about 5-15 minutes. Remove from heat and serve.
You'll also love
- Greek Orzo Chicken 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Black Bean Mango Soup with Chicken 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken & Wild Rice Soup 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Chicken Stew with Beans 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Healthy White Chicken Chili 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Southern Living 5-star Chili 3.8/5 (48 Votes)
Review this recipe