Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta
A little spicy and a lot creamy, this Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta fills the bill! Add a little cooked chicken to make this a full meal!
- 1 box pasta (we used Cavatappi)
- 1 stick butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup hot sauce, like Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 packet ranch seasoning mix
- Optional: crumbled blue cheese and diced jalapeños.
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from delish.com
Cook pasta according to the package's instructions, drain and set aside.
As the pasta cooks, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the hot sauce, stirring occasionally, then add the cream cheese. Use a wooden spoon to break up the cream cheese a bit, then whisk the mixture together until creamy, slowly adding in the milk as you go.
Sprinkle in half of the packet of Ranch seasoning, stirring it in until fully combined. Toss the sauce with pasta, and top with crumbled blue cheese and diced jalapeños (optional). Serve.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.4/5 (538 Votes)