Dijon Chicken Thighs w/Artichoke Sauce
- 1/2 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 2 Tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried tarragon
- 2 1/2 lbs chicken thighs -- skinned (about 8)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms -- (8 ounces)
- 12 oz (12 oz) quartered marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Combine mustard, garlic and tarragon in large bowl. Add chicken thighs and toss to coat. Transfer to a 4- to 6-quart slow cooker.
2. Add onion, mushrooms and artichokes with liquid. Cover; cook on low 6 to 8 hours or on high for 4 hours, or until chicken is tender. Stir in parsley just before serving.
3. Serve with hot fettuccine that has been tossed with butter and chopped parsley. NI does not include this.
Nutrition (per serving): 232 calories, 79 calories from fat, 8.5g total fat, 117.7mg cholesterol, 447.2mg sodium, 424.4mg potassium, 7.3g carbohydrates, <1g fiber, 1.1g sugar, 29.2g protein, 5.7 points.
You'll also love
- Baked Mustard, Ham and Cheese... 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Rosemary Apple Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ming's Chinese Chicken Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Artichokes by Bobby Flay 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sous Vide Chicken Cordon Bleu 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crock-Pot Chicken Thighs in... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Creole Over Garlic Cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ritamay's Asparagus & Artichoke... 0/5 (0 Votes)