Chicken & Green Bean Dinner
- 1 Reynolds Oven Bag, Large Size
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pkg (9 oz.) frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1/2 cup condensed chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (2.8 oz.) French fried onions, divided
- 6 skinless chicken pieces
- Seasoned salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Shake flour in Reynolds Oven Bag; place in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
3. Add soup, green beans, chicken broth, pepper and 1/2 can of onions to oven bag. Squeeze oven bag to blend in flour. Arrange ingredients in an even layer in oven bag. Sprinkle chicken with seasoned salt and pepper. Place chicken in oven bag on top of soup mixture. Sprinkle remaining onions on top of chicken.
4. Close oven bag with nylon tie; cut six 1/2-inch slits in top.
5. Bake 45 to 50 minutes (1 1/2 hrs if chicken is frozen) or until chicken is tender. Stir sauce before serving.