Baked Mustard, Ham and Cheese Sliders
- 12 Hawaiian Original Rolls
- 12 slices of Smithfield Ham
- 6 slices of swiss cheese
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- poppy seeds, optional
Preparation time 20mins
Adapted from thenovicechefblog.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x13 baking dish, set aside.
Place a slice of ham and a slice of Swiss inside of each roll. Because of the size of the roll, you will need to slice or fold the ham and cheese to fit. I did a small slice of cheese, two slices of ham and then another slice of cheese on top.
Close rolls and place them into baking dish. Place sliders close together. Set aside.
In a small sauce pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add shallot and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and add mustard, brown sugar, worcestershire sauce and salt. Stir to combine.
Pour sauce evenly over all of the sandwiches. Sprinkle tops with poppy seeds. Cover with foil and bake for 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Uncover and cook for 2 additional minutes. Serve immediately!
You'll also love
- Hawaiian Ham Roll Sliders 4.2/5 (50 Votes)
- Hot Buffalo Chicken Meatball... 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Ham and Cheese Sandwiches 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Ham and Cheese Rollups 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
Review this recipe