Sous Vide Chicken Cordon Bleu
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 6 large boneless chicken thighs
- freshly ground black pepper
- 6 slices prosciutto ham
- 6 1x1 inch cubes Gruyere cheese
- 4 tablespoon Butter
Heat the sous vide to 148°F.
Pound chicken to make even. Season the chicken with pepper. Place a
prosciutto slice atop each thigh and center a cube of Gruyere on top of the
Roll up and wrap in saran wrap. Transfer to food bags, 2 or 3 thighs per
bag, and vacuum seal.
Cook not less than 60 minutes or more than 90 minutes.
Place butter in a pan. When the pan is hot, remove the plastic wrap and pat
each chicken bundle lightly with a paper towel to remove excell moisture.
Place the thighs carefully in the hot pan and begin to brown all over.
Remove from the pan when evenly browned on all sides.
You'll also love
- Sous Vide Egg Bites 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Sous Vide Shrimp 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Crock-Pot Chicken Thighs in... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Divan with Fresh Broccoli 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Vij Family Chicken Curry 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Stuffed Chicken Breast 2/5 (3 Votes)
Review this recipe