Crock-Pot Chicken Thighs in Enchilada Sauce
- 1 ( 14 ounce ) can diced tomatoes with chipoltle chiles
- 1 ( 10 ounce ) can enchilada sauce
- 1 cup frozen or canned corn
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ( cut into bite-size pieces )
- 3 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup ( 2 ounces ) shredded pepper-jack cheese
- garnish : chopped green onions
- cooked rice
- re-fried beans, if desired
Combine the first 6 ingredients in crock-pot. Cook at low for 6-7 hours.
Add the cilantro and cheese and cook until the cheese has melted, about 15 minutes. Garnish with the green onions, and serve over cooked rice. Add re-fried beans on the side, if desired.