Pine Nut & Feta Cheese Ball
Toasted pine nuts coat this herbed feta cheese ball. Make ahead and chill to allow the flavors of capers, oregano and fennel seed to mingle.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 ounces feta, crumbled, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated
- Kosher salt
- 3/4 cup pine nuts, toasted, chopped
- Crackers, for serving
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 245mins
Adapted from bonappetit.com
Process cream cheese, feta, and butter in a food processor until smooth.
Pulse in capers, oregano, fennel seeds, and lemon zest. Season with salt.
Scrape into a small plastic wrap–lined bowl.
Gather up plastic around cheese, shaping into a ball. Chill until firm, 3 to 12 hours.
Unwrap cheese ball and roll in pine nuts just before serving. Serve with crackers.
You'll also love
- Corn & Cod Chowder 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Red Pepper Rouille & Shrimp Toasts 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Chickpea Dip with Italian Parsley... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Creme de Menthe Layer Cake 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Pineapple Pepper... 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- 4 Ingredient Beer Can Queso 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Cheddar-Stuffed Turkey Meatballs 4.2/5 (5 Votes)