Cream Cheese Pineapple Pepper Spread
This Cream Cheese Pineapple Pepper Spread makes great party food! Delicious with crackers & vegetables.
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 3/4 tablespoons seasoned salt
- 1 cup nuts (walnuts, pecans or your favorite) chopped
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Mix all ingredients except the nuts.
Chill the mixture.
Shape into a ball and roll in nuts.
Option 2 (easier if you don't like shaping into a ball):
Layer 1/2 of the cheese mixture in a bowl, followed by 1/2 of the nuts, then repeat with the rest of the cheese mixture and the rest of the nuts.
Serve with crackers and vegetables.
You'll also love
- World's Best Corned Beef Cheese... 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cookie Dough... 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Cream Soda Confetti Sheet Cake... 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Blueberry Cobbler with lactose... 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Kielbasa Fried Rice 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Baked Beans - Instant Pot 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Champagne Punch with Raspberry &... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)