Cream Cheese Pineapple Pepper Spread
This Cream Cheese Pineapple Pepper Spread makes great party food! Delicious with crackers & vegetables.
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 3/4 tablespoons seasoned salt
- 1 cup nuts (walnuts, pecans or your favorite) chopped
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Mix all ingredients except the nuts.
Chill the mixture.
Shape into a ball and roll in nuts.
Option 2 (easier if you don't like shaping into a ball):
Layer 1/2 of the cheese mixture in a bowl, followed by 1/2 of the nuts, then repeat with the rest of the cheese mixture and the rest of the nuts.
Serve with crackers and vegetables.
You'll also love
- Barbeque pork and penne skillet 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Roasted Baby Pumpkins with... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Spinach Fettuccini with Gorgonzola... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Stuffed Apples 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Mango Salsa 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Apple, Onion... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Bites 4.4/5 (9 Votes)