Easy Baked Cheese Balls
Kids will love helping make these easy baked cheese balls, so let the little hands help and you will be that much closer to melty cheese goodness in no time. Serve with a warm side of your favorite marinara for a quick and easy snack or appetizer that is sure to fill your tummy in a hurry. Easy baked cheese balls are also slightly healthier due to the fact that they aren't fried, so dig in!
- String cheese
- Skim milk
- Italian bread crumbs
- Marinara sauce
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Cut up string cheese into chunks.
Dip in skim milk and then roll in Italian bread crumbs.
Bake at 425˚F for 7 to 10 minutes.
Serve with Marinara Sauce for dipping.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooked Ribeye 3.6/5 (343 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Pork Chops 4.5/5 (104 Votes)
- Tennessee Honey Corn Pudding 4.3/5 (119 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Soup - Chili's... 4.1/5 (127 Votes)
- 2-Ingredient Gluten-Free, Vegan... 4/5 (145 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Cheeseburger... 4.4/5 (102 Votes)
- Corn Bread Casserole 4.4/5 (101 Votes)
- Baked French Toast Muffins 4.5/5 (96 Votes)