Manchego & Marcona Almond Cheese Balls
What a clever and tasty appetizer! Using pretzel sticks for the handle is a great idea, just make sure to insert them right before serving for the best crunch.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup Manchego cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly cracked
- 1 cup Marcona almonds, finely chopped
- 36 pretzel sticks
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from familycircle.com
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl with a spatula.
Scoop out 36 generous teaspoonfuls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Form into balls, then roll in almonds. Insert a pretzel stick in center of each ball. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
These can be made up to two days ahead, but save the pretzels for just before serving.
You'll also love
- Easy Baked Cheese Balls 4.3/5 (118 Votes)
- World's Best Corned Beef Cheese... 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Funfetti Cake Cheese Ball 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Cherry Pie Crumb Bars 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Portuguese Seafood & Fish Cataplana 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Olives Stuffed with Almonds,... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Chiles en Nogada (Picadillo Filled... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Ashley Christensen’s Fried... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)