Bailey's Raspberry Martini
Don't settle for less, you and your guests deserve the best! If you're planning on entertaining, this winning recipe for a Bailey's Raspberry Martini is a sure hit. Happy Holidays!
- 2 ounces Baileys Original Irish Cream
- .25 ounce raspberry flavored vodka
- .25 ounce chocolate liqueur
- 1 raspberry
Add Baileys Original Irish Cream, Raspberry Flavored Vodka, and Chocolate Liqueur to an ice-filled shaker.
Shake and pour into martini glass.
Garnish with raspberry and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Pie Polenta 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Crockpot Beef Stew 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Classic Baked Corn Pudding 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Blueberry Pound Cake with... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Italian Easter Bread Recipe 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Streusel-Topped Peach Pie 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Tomato & Basil Pesto Soup, Made... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)