Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon-Cream Cheese Frosting
Easy and festive pumpkin cupcakes topped with sweet and rich cream cheese frosting. Great for Halloween, Thanksgiving or any fall party.
- 1 (2 layer sized) package spice cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (16-ounce) package powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 72mins
Heat oven to 350ºF.
Beat first 5 ingredients with mixer until blended; spoon into 24 paper-lined muffin cups.
Bake 20 to 22 mins or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 mins; remove from pans. Cool completely.
Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in sugar. Blend in cinnamon. Spread over cupcakes.
You'll also love
- White Christmas Martini 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Best Pork Chops Ever 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Crab Rangoon Dip 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Sour Cream Cucumbers 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Funeral Potatoes 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cake/Muffins 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Spicy Roasted Corn & Feta Salad 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Irresistible Pecan Pie 4.6/5 (26 Votes)