Spicy Roasted Corn & Feta Salad
The flavors in this side dish are amazing! A little spicy, tanginess from the feta cheese and sweetness from the corn, with tartness from the limes. Delicious!
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 package roasted corn, frozen
- 1/2 (4-ounce) package feta cheese (about 1-cup)
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red cayenne pepper
- 2 limes, juiced
- Pepper, to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from traderjoes.com
Melt butter in a large frying pan. Saute diced onion for 2 to 3 minutes until soft. Add frozen corn and heat 6 to 7 minutes, until warm.
Chop half of the package of feta into small crumbles, it should be about 1 cup.
Add feta, cilantro, cayenne pepper and the juice of two limes, to the corn and stir. Add pepper to taste. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Crab Meat Pie 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Smokey Shrimp & Tomato Bisque 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Irresistible Pecan Pie 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Egg Salad 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Bubble Corn Bread - Bread Machine... 4.7/5 (23 Votes)