Lasagna - Instant Pot
All ingredients (including meat) go in raw, so make lasagna in no time with the Instant Pot.
- Dry "oven ready" lasagna noodles
- 2/3 cup Ricotta cheese mixed with one egg
- 1 (25-ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 pound raw ground beef or Italian sausage (or mix half and half)
- Garlic powder, salt and pepper
- Fresh spinach (optional)
- Fresh mushrooms (optional)
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Spray pan with olive oil spray or similar.
Layer of pasta sauce
Break down lasagna noodles to fit bottom one layer. Add layer of ricotta mixture and cover with pasta sauce - just spread over top. Add seasonings.
Break down ground beef/sausage into small pieces and add a layer. Top with spinach leaves, sliced mushrooms then shredded cheese.
Top with lasagna noodles (broken to fit) and begin again, about 3 layers total depending on depth of your pan.
Cover with aluminum foil. Place on trivet in Instant Pot with 1 1/2 cups water and secure the lid. Cook for 30 minutes on HP. NPR 20 minutes.
Let sit for 10 minutes before removing sides of pan and serving.
I used a 7-inch push pan (spring form will work) and all ingredients were raw.
UPDATE: I now prefer to use the largest pot in the Solo Stove 3 Pot Set with Lid.
You'll also love
- Cranberry Orange Muffins-Dunkin... 4.2/5 (56 Votes)
- Strawberry Julius 4.4/5 (46 Votes)
- Pepperidge Farm Baked French Toast... 3.7/5 (162 Votes)
- Baked Ziti 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Golden Corral Bourbon Street... 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Pumpkin Praline Bars 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie 4.1/5 (73 Votes)
- Homemade Three Cheese Ravioli 4.4/5 (44 Votes)