Pumpkin Pie Cookies
A sugar cookie base with a pumpkin filling.
- Cookie Base/Topping:
- 1 pouch of Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix (1lb 1.5oz)
- 1/4 c. cold butter
- 4 oz. cold Cream Cheese
- 3 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp canned pumpkin
- 2 tsp flour
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease two muffin pans. No liners needed!
2. Put cookie mix in a medium pan, cut in butter and cream cheese until crumbly. You can use a pastry blender or fork. Reserve 1 cup for the topping. Press in two tablespoons of mixture into each pan. (The original recipe says it makes 24, mine made 18, but I definitely could have used less cookie base in each pan.)
3. In small bowl, smooth the cream cheese, then add the remaining ingredients, then beat until smooth. Place a nice spoonful into each cup. Then sprinkle some of the cookie mixture on top.
4. Bake 18-20 minutes until edges are golden brown. Cool completely in pan, then pop them out and enjoy!