Corn and Spinach Tower with Isabel Tuna
- 1/2 cup of corn
- 4 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup of Spinach
- Isabel Solid Light Tuna in extra virgin olive oil
Adapted from isabeltuna.com
Mix 4 teaspoons of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of Dijon Mustard to make the vinaigrette.
Layer spinach and Isabel Tuna onto a plate.
Sprinkle corn onto the spinach and tuna.
Add vinaigrette as needed.
You'll also love
- Potatoes (Easy Baked) 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Chorizo and Gigante Bean Cassoulet 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pan Seared Tilapia 5/5 (2 Votes)
- New Jersey-Style - Olive Oil &... 4.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Caramel Popcorn 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crispy Baked Fish 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Sausage Spinach Salad 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spinach-Artichoke Scalloped... 5/5 (2 Votes)