Corn and Spinach Tower with Isabel Tuna
- 1/2 cup of corn
- 4 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup of Spinach
- Isabel Solid Light Tuna in extra virgin olive oil
Adapted from isabeltuna.com
Mix 4 teaspoons of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of Dijon Mustard to make the vinaigrette.
Layer spinach and Isabel Tuna onto a plate.
Sprinkle corn onto the spinach and tuna.
Add vinaigrette as needed.
You'll also love
- Asparagus Soup With Mint 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chilled Summer Squash Soup 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Sausage Spinach Salad 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crispy Breaded Tilapia with... 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Shrimp Tacos with Chili Mustard... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spinache and chanterelles risotto. 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Asian Ahi Tuna Salad 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Sweet & Crunchy Tuna Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)