Asian Ahi Tuna Salad
The fresh ginger and sesame oil dressing adds the perfect flavors to the tuna before searing, and makes for a flavorful and delicious salad dressing for any Asian inspired salad.
- 2 Ahi tuna steaks
- 2 avocados, cubed and mixed with juice of a lime
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 cups mixed baby greens
- ASIAN DRESSING
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Mix all of the dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor except the sesame seeds and green onion. Then stir in the seeds and onion.
Drizzle some of the dressing on both sides of the tuna. Sear the tuna over high heat on each side.
Mix salad greens, spinach, green onion, avocado, and almonds with desired amount of dressing (you can refrigerate extra dressing for about a week).
Plate the salad. Slice the tuna and place on top of the salad. Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Neely's Lemon Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Orange Cool Whip Salad 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Easy Honey Orange Baked Chicken 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Lobster Thermidor - Epicurious 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Dry Rub BBQ'd Chicken Wings 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pace Tequila Lime Tilapia 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pumpkin Apple Cupcakes 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Beer Battered Catfish 5/5 (2 Votes)