Sweet Maple Roasted Acorn Squash
Acorn squash slices are rubbed with coconut oil, sprinkled with a lil salt, drizzled with some maple syrup and baked until tender. Yes please and thank you!
151 calories, 4.5g fat
- 4 teaspoons coconut oil
- 2 small acorn squashes, halved lengthwise, seeds scooped out
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 65mins
Adapted from fifteenspatulas.com
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Rub the coconut oil all over the flesh of the squash, then season with a pinch of salt. Put the squash halves cut side up on the prepared baking sheet, then drizzle with the maple syrup.
Bake until you can pierce the flesh with a fork, about 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Puff Pastries with Russian Tuna... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Holiday Pumpkin Bread 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Herbed Tomato Tart 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Bob Evans Sausage Cranberry... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Wild Rice Dressing 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- ALOUETTE ALMOND ZUCCHINI STUFFED... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Mozzarella Stick Onion Rings 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Sweet & Savory Spinach Salad 4.3/5 (10 Votes)