Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Pomegranate Molasses
Roasted Sweet Potatoes drizzled with Pomegranate Molasses make for a delicious, fancy side dish!
- 2 organic white sweet potatoes, sliced into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 TB organic extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 1-2 TB Pomegranate Molasses: http://www.keyingredient.com/recipes/1555705033/pomegranate-molasses/
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a half sheet pan with parchment paper.
Arrange sweet potato slices with smallest pieces towards the center of the pan, drizzle oil evenly, and roast.
Flip the sweet potatoes after 15 minutes and return to the oven.
Continue cooking another 12-15 minutes until golden in color. Drizzle with the prepared Pomegranate Molasses just before serving.
You'll also love
- Grilled Leek and Radicchio Salad... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Pork pochero 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Apricot Guacamole 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Salmon With Olive Relish and... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Roasted potato cheddar soup-Panera... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- Cauliflower-Feta Fritters with... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Pie 5/5 (3 Votes)