French's Green Bean Casserole
The quintessential casserole for the holidays. A creamy mushroom sauce surrounds tender green beans, topped with FRENCH'S Crispy Fried Onions.
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) can CAMPBELL'S® Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (9-ounces each) packages frozen cut green beans, thawed*
- 1 1/3 cups FRENCH'S® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from frenchs.com
Mix soup, milk and pepper in a 1 1/2 -qt. baking dish. Stir in beans and 2/3 cup Crispy Fried Onions.
Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until hot. Stir.
Top with remaining 2/3 cup onions. Bake 5 minutes or until onions are golden.
Look for French's® Crispy Fried Onions in the canned vegetable aisle!
You'll also love
- Roasted Turkey Breast Tenderloins 3.9/5 (696 Votes)
- Oreo Dirt Cake 4/5 (351 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.4/5 (222 Votes)
- Frozen Apple Pie Filling 3.8/5 (235 Votes)
- Roasted Mushrooms in a Browned... 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Italian Spice Blend for Canned... 3/5 (5 Votes)
- Quiznos New England Clam Chowder 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Coconut Lime Zucchini Bread 3.7/5 (3 Votes)