Avocado, Bacon & Tomato Summer Salad with Dill Dressing
This easy pasta salad recipe makes an impression. With the smoothness of avocados and tomatoes, along with the crunchiness of bacon, this summer pasta salad has a lively dill dressing that will get noticed at your next family dinner, summer event or holiday celebration.
- 1 box Dreamfields Rotini
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (light or regular)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 to 2 avocados, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
Adapted from dreamfieldsfoods.com
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water until completely cooled; drain again. Place in large bowl.
Meanwhile, for dressing, in small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, salt, garlic powder and pepper; set aside.
Add tomatoes, avocado and bacon to pasta; toss gently to combine. Add dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately. To serve chilled, do not add dressing. Cover and refrigerate pasta mixture. Remove from refrigerator 15 minutes before serving; toss with dressing.
Nutrition information (1/6 of recipe): 404 calories; 12 g protein; 13 g digestible carbohydrates*; 18 g total fat; 3 g saturated fat; 20 mg cholesterol; 441 mg sodium; 9 g total dietary fiber.
You'll also love
- Johnny Carino's Olive Oil Dip 4.1/5 (106 Votes)
- Cowboy Cornbread 4/5 (139 Votes)
- School Soup 4.4/5 (72 Votes)
- Blueberry Crumb Cake 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- Ina Garten's Lemon Loaf Cake 4.3/5 (71 Votes)
- Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Roasted... 4.1/5 (82 Votes)
- BBQ Pulled Pork in a Pressure... 4.3/5 (62 Votes)
- Creamy Cucumber and Tomato Salad 4.6/5 (42 Votes)