Creamy Cucumber and Tomato Salad
- 3 large cucumbers, sliced thin
- 5 medium tomatoes, deseeded and diced
- 1 onion, sliced thin or diced
- 2 cups light mayo
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 2 tsp dried Dill
- 1 tsp (each) salt & pepper
- Splash of Vinegar (approx 1-2 tsp)
Adapted from crippledgirl.com
Spread cucumber slices on paper towels to absorb excess water. This helps to keep the salad from getting too runny in the fridge.
In a large bowl, combine mayo, sour cream and spicy mustard. Toss with cucumbers, onions, and tomatoes.
Add Vinegar and seasonings to taste, making sure to evenly coat the veggies.
Cover dish in plastic wrap and chill before serving. Enjoy!