Scary Easy Werther's Caramel Apples
A fall fave just in time for Halloween. These caramel apples are easy to make and, oh so delicious! If you'd like, you can drizzle some melted chocolate to make a spider web look on the apples.
- 28 Werther's Original Baking Caramels, unwrapped
- 6 honey crisp apples, or your choice
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 wooden or bamboo skewers
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from midlifemommyadventures.com
Wash and thoroughly dry your apples.
Stick a skewer into the end of each apple, making sure not to pierce your hand. (Don't ask)!
Melt the caramels in a microwave safe bowl for thirty seconds at a time, until they are fully melted. Add the milk to slightly thin the caramel, stir well.
Dip each apple into the caramel, using a spoon to coat it, if necessary.
Let the apple set on a piece of wax paper to firm up a little bit for at least 10 or 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- crockpot macaroni and cheese 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Oatmeal Berry Crumble 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Red, White & Blue Berry Trifle 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Mixed Berry Pizza 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Hasselback Potatoes with Garlic &... 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Lemon Gooey Butter Cookies 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Strawberry Pretzel Parfait 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Apple Crumble 4.7/5 (18 Votes)