Pulled Pork Melt
There's classic grilled cheese and there's pulled pork. Add barbecue sauce, coleslaw and Texas Toast to that combo for a hot sandwich you’ll love!
- 1 pound pulled pork
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 slices Texas-style toast
- 16 slices Colby Jack cheese
- 2 cups prepared coleslaw
Adapted from qvc.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Combine the pulled pork and barbecue sauce in a medium-size saucepan. Warm the mixture over low heat for about 15 minutes, stirring often to prevent burning.
Butter one side of each slice of bread and place it, butter-side down, on the prepared cookie sheet.
Top four of the bread slices with two slices of cheese and 1/4 cup pulled pork. Top the pulled pork with a 1/2 cup coleslaw and then two additional slices of cheese. Place the second slice of bread, butter-side up, on top of the cheese. Press down slightly.
Heat a griddle over medium-low heat. Place the sandwiches on the griddle and cover with a cookie sheet or grill press.
Cook on each side for 4 to 5 minutes, or until a toasty, golden brown.
Remove sandwiches to a cookie sheet and bake about 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Pineapple & Cream Cheese Upside... 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Cherry Vanilla Cake with Swiss... 4.3/5 (63 Votes)
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Mac and Cheese 3.9/5 (105 Votes)
- Lemon Butter Baked Cod 3.8/5 (145 Votes)
- Chinese Pulled Pork 4.4/5 (63 Votes)
- Maple Bacon Monkey Bread 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Orange Glazed Pork... 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Hot Dogs for a Crowd Crock Pot 3.8/5 (119 Votes)