Pulled Pork Melt
There's classic grilled cheese and there's pulled pork. Add barbecue sauce, coleslaw and Texas Toast to that combo for a hot sandwich you’ll love!
- 1 pound pulled pork
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 slices Texas-style toast
- 16 slices Colby Jack cheese
- 2 cups prepared coleslaw
Adapted from qvc.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Combine the pulled pork and barbecue sauce in a medium-size saucepan. Warm the mixture over low heat for about 15 minutes, stirring often to prevent burning.
Butter one side of each slice of bread and place it, butter-side down, on the prepared cookie sheet.
Top four of the bread slices with two slices of cheese and 1/4 cup pulled pork. Top the pulled pork with a 1/2 cup coleslaw and then two additional slices of cheese. Place the second slice of bread, butter-side up, on top of the cheese. Press down slightly.
Heat a griddle over medium-low heat. Place the sandwiches on the griddle and cover with a cookie sheet or grill press.
Cook on each side for 4 to 5 minutes, or until a toasty, golden brown.
Remove sandwiches to a cookie sheet and bake about 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Moist Lemon Angel Cake Roll 4.2/5 (69 Votes)
- Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken 4.3/5 (66 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Orange Glazed Pork... 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast... 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Cheesy Bacon Ranch Baked Potato... 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Cheesy Garlic and Brown Sugar Pork... 4.3/5 (70 Votes)
- Louisiana Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Delicious Egg Salad for Sandwiches 4.4/5 (55 Votes)