Chicken Enchilada Rice Casserole
Get ready for a cheesy dinner! This Chicken Enchilada Rice Casserole will be the star of your meal, and everyone will be fighting over the leftovers.
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 2 cups dry Basmatic rice
- 2 (10-ounces) cans Enchilada sauce
- 1 16 ounce can refried beans
- 1 cup white cheddar shredded
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 can whole kernal corn
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cilantro for garnish
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Cook rice with 4 cups of water and 1/4 cup of butter.
Next, mix the cheeses together.
In a large bowl mix chicken with enchilada sauce, refried bean and half of the cheese. Add rice, season and salt and pepper if needed, and mix well. Pour rice mixture into large casserole dish. Top with corn then remaining of cheese. Bake for 20 to 30 mins or until cheese melts and bubbly. Garnish with cilantro.
You'll also love
- Creole Chicken Noodle Casserole 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Mustard Maple Glazed Pork Chops 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Jalapeño, Cilantro Chicken & Rice 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Crockpot Bourbon Chicken 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Fiesta... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Chili Con Carne (Chili Beans) 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Mediterranean Bean Salad and Greek... 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Stovetop Chicken & Broccoli... 4.3/5 (35 Votes)