Creole Chicken Noodle Casserole
Easy chicken and noodle casserole that uses a traditional Rotisserie chicken or boiled fresh chicken.
- 3 1/2 cups cooked chicken, (I used a whole Rotisserie, Traditional)
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon creole seasoning (like Tony Chachere's)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 - 2 cups shredded Cheddar or Colby Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup plain Panko bread crumbs (or crushed buttery crackers)
- 1 Tablespoon butter or margarine
Prepare egg noodles al dente as directed on package. Drain well; set aside.
While the noodles are cooking, combine the soups, sour cream, and all seasonings in a large mixing bowl. Add cooked chicken and cooked noodles, folding gently to combine. Adjust seasonings to taste.
Preheat oven to 350F.
Pour the mixture into a 11x7x2 (or equivalent) casserole dish that has been lightly coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle desired amount of shredded cheese on top.
In a small skillet - melt the butter over medium heat. Add the bread crumbs (or cracker crumbs), and stir constantly until hot. Remove from heat. Sprinkle over the top of the cheese.
Bake for about 30 minutes or until bubbly and heated through and lightly browned on top.
You'll also love
- Mustard Maple Glazed Pork Chops 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Sour Cream Doughnuts 4.2/5 (56 Votes)
- Jalapeno Chicken & Rice Casserole 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
- Jalapeño, Cilantro Chicken & Rice 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Crockpot Bourbon Chicken 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Teriyaki Chicken Quesadilla 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Taco Cornbread Casserole 3.9/5 (110 Votes)
- Mary's Chicken Noodle Soup 4.5/5 (22 Votes)