Jalapeño, Cilantro Chicken & Rice
This one pot wonder meal of Jalapeño, Cilantro Chicken & Rice is the perfect dish when pressed for time. Serve with your favorite vegetable or tossed salad to complete a great dinner.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups cooked, chopped chicken breast meat
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) Nestlé Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon jalapeños, diced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
Combine all of the ingredients in a casserole dish.
Bake for 45-60 minutes.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Bourbon Chicken 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Strawberry Breakfast... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Teriyaki Chicken Quesadilla 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Healthier Chicken Fried Rice 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Fiesta... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Cherry-Jalapeno Barbeque Sauce... 4.3/5 (39 Votes)
- Easy Crockpot Chicken and Rice Soup 4.5/5 (27 Votes)