Mini Chicken Pot Pie
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables,
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
1) Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, combine vegetables, chicken and soup; mix well.
2) Press each biscuit into 5 1/2-inch round. Place 1 round in each of 8 greased regular-size muffin cups. Firmly press in bottom and up side, forming 3/4-inch rim. Spoon a generous 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each. Pull edges of dough over filling toward center; pleat and pinch dough gently to hold in place.
3) Bake at 375°F 20 to 22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.
You'll also love
- Mustard Maple Glazed Pork Chops 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Sour Cream Doughnuts 4.2/5 (58 Votes)
- Chocolate Italian Cream Cake 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Cake Mix Italian Cream Cake 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Jalapeño, Cilantro Chicken & Rice 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Crockpot Bourbon Chicken 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Sausage, Kale & Lentil Soup 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Mary's Chicken Noodle Soup 4.5/5 (23 Votes)