Mini Chicken Pot Pie
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables,
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
1) Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, combine vegetables, chicken and soup; mix well.
2) Press each biscuit into 5 1/2-inch round. Place 1 round in each of 8 greased regular-size muffin cups. Firmly press in bottom and up side, forming 3/4-inch rim. Spoon a generous 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each. Pull edges of dough over filling toward center; pleat and pinch dough gently to hold in place.
3) Bake at 375°F 20 to 22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.
You'll also love
- Chicken Bacon Pasta 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Bacon & Cheddar Biscuits with... 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Kung Pao Chicken Tacos 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberries & Cream Cake 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Everything Baked Potato & Chicken... 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Cheesy Baked Mushroom Chicken 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken Lemon Rice Soup 4.5/5 (33 Votes)