Strawberry Shortcake Fudge
(You will find thing's you do not find here, there) Follow or friend me on Facebook for even more recipe's,etc: https://www.facebook.com/carilynn71 ♥Delish Dish♥ at Facebook Groups https://www.facebook.com/groups/Creates/ ♥Delish Dish♥ at Tumblr http://delishdishs.tumblr.com/
- 2 cups shortbread cookie crumbs
- 5 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 1/4 cups white chocolate chips, divided
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)
- 1 jar marshmallow cream (7 oz.)
- 2 packets Duncan Hines Strawberry Shortcake Frosting Creations (.10 oz each)
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
Adapted from insidebrucrewlife.com
Combine the cookie crumbs and melted butter. Stir until well mixed. Press firmly into the bottom of an 8x8 pan that has been lined with parchment paper.
In a large sauce combine 3 cups white chocolate chips, butter, salt, and sweetened condensed milk. Stir until melted and smooth. Add the marshmallow cream and frosting creations packets. Stir until melted and smooth again.
Pour the hot fudge on top of the crust. Let set completely in the refrigerator for a few hours. Bring to room temperature before cutting. Cut into 49 squares.
Place 1/4 cup white chocolate chips and shortening in microwave safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until melted and smooth. Place in plastic bag and cut off one tip. Drizzle over fudge squares. Top with sprinkles if desired. Store on the counter in a sealed container for up to 5 days.
You'll also love
- Raspberry Swirl Pound... 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Strawberry Christmas Tree Brownie... 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
Review this recipe