Lemon Burst Cake Mix Cookies
These perfectly lemony cookies are seriously SO easy to make! I am a huge fan of any dessert that only has four ingredients, but this is definitely one of my favorites to make as a treat on a Spring or Summer day!
- 1 (15.25-ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar (for rolling)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 27mins
Adapted from tidymom.net
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In medium bowl, beat cool whip, egg and cake mix until well blended. Dough will be thick and sticky.
Drop by teaspoonfuls into a bowl of powdered sugar and roll to coat.
Place on parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes
You'll also love
- Cake Mix: Caramel Apple Cupcakes 4.6/5 (132 Votes)
- Cheesy Bacon Brussels Sprouts 4.5/5 (140 Votes)
- Hungarian Mushroom Soup 4.5/5 (139 Votes)
- Strawberry Bonbons 4.5/5 (141 Votes)
- Beef Quesadillas 4.6/5 (133 Votes)
- Southern Triple Decker Strawberry... 4.1/5 (170 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Bottom... 4.3/5 (170 Votes)
- Crispy Chicken Costoletta 4/5 (202 Votes)