Lemon Crinkle Cookies
These Lemon Crinkle Cookie baked sweet treats can be ready in only 15 minutes... ok 16 minutes, 1 minute to cool out of the oven.
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed (8 ounce container)
- 1/2 to 1 cup powdered sugar
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from pincookie.com
Preheat oven to 350 F.
In a large bowl, combine cake mix, egg, and Cool Whip. The batter will be sticky.
Form dough into tablespoonfuls and roll in powdered sugar.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the edges are golden.
Allow to cool 1 minute on baking sheet; then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
You'll also love
- Greek Style Oven Roasted Lemon... 4.1/5 (85 Votes)
- sautéed purple cabbage with pasta 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Southern Fried Salmon Patties 4.1/5 (127 Votes)
- Christmas Rum Cake 4.4/5 (72 Votes)
- Sweet Cream Bundt Cake 4.4/5 (65 Votes)
- Easy Italian Lemon Pound Cake 3.8/5 (252 Votes)
- Blueberry Crumb Cake 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- Key Lime Pound Cake with Key Lime... 3.7/5 (197 Votes)