Lemon Crinkle Cookies
These Lemon Crinkle Cookie baked sweet treats can be ready in only 15 minutes... ok 16 minutes, 1 minute to cool out of the oven.
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed (8 ounce container)
- 1/2 to 1 cup powdered sugar
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from pincookie.com
Preheat oven to 350 F.
In a large bowl, combine cake mix, egg, and Cool Whip. The batter will be sticky.
Form dough into tablespoonfuls and roll in powdered sugar.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the edges are golden.
Allow to cool 1 minute on baking sheet; then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
You'll also love
- Greek Style Oven Roasted Lemon... 4.1/5 (93 Votes)
- Olive Garden Tiramisu 4.2/5 (79 Votes)
- Triple Chocolate Sheet Cake 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Christmas Rum Cake 4.2/5 (78 Votes)
- Easy Italian Lemon Pound Cake 3.7/5 (346 Votes)
- Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins 4.1/5 (97 Votes)
- Key Lime Pound Cake with Key Lime... 3.7/5 (230 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip... 4.4/5 (61 Votes)